Sunday, September 9, 2012

Imagination


This month has been so so wonderful!
I had the amazing opportunity to illustrate for the Kyoorius Design Yatra held at Goa last month!

Focusing on the theme "The Divide," focused on imagination, creativity and of course - 
Making dreams come true.



I love what I do, and my illustration was meant to potray just that.
How waking up every morning to a job you love is a blessing, and how one's heart can move in different rather difficult directions from time to time.




I left Goa inspired, a little sad (I almost considered moving to Goa), but so happy and grateful.
I'd like to thank Kyoorius and everyone involved!
Cant wait to see what's next!


3 comments:

roberto M. said...

Congratulations Taaneya!
This is an vanguard illustration, very modern!
Congratulations again!

Taaneya Balaji said...

Thank you so much Roberto!
As always :)

cyril said...

never mind the fact, that with each new piece of yours, i run the risk of running out of adjectives and superlatives... :-)

loving your work! and honestly, all your latest works have this added sense of confidence to them, which are soon becoming your trademark...

keep doing what you do best :-)

cheers!

cyril